USPS offers multiple mail & shipping services, one such useful service is “USPS Priority Mail Express” which is available throughout the year i.e 365 days a year. Priority Mail Express is the fattest mail domestic service i.e. Overnight Delivery Guarantee, comes with a money back guarantee. This service is available for shipping to most of the U.S. addresses, including PO Boxes. Users can avail this service easily at Post Office locations and online.
Here we’ve shared all the important information related to Priority Mail Express such as features, restrictions, pricing, how to ship etc.
- 1 How to Ship with USPS Priority Mail Express?
- 2 Features of Priority Mail Express
- 3 USPS Priority Mail Express Pricing
- 4 Restrictions on Priority Mail Express
- 5 Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Products
- 6 How to Request a Refund?
How to Ship with USPS Priority Mail Express?
- Visit https://cns.usps.com/labelInformation.shtml and then Sign in with your USPS.com account, if you don’t have an account then simply create one, it’s free.
- After signing in, you will be directed to a page where you need to create a label. The following page will appear;
- Enter the address from where you are sending from.
- Enter the address from where you are sending to.
- Enter a shipping date.
- Enter package details.
- Enter package value
- Select a service type.
Features of Priority Mail Express
Following are the features of Priority Mail Express.
- Priority Mail Express is a free package pickup service which is available at both home or office address.
- Insurance of up to $100 can be included with most shipments.
- The tracking facility is available.
- The Price includes proof of delivery signature record.
- Overnight scheduled delivery by 10:30 am, or on a Sunday or holiday available in many major markets for an additional fee.
USPS Priority Mail Express Pricing
The price Priority Mail Express is Beginning at $24.70 at Post Office locations and online. Also, the prices are based on the weight and zone. Use the shipping price calculator to calculate the cost for domestic shipments.
Use the Calculator: http://postcalc.usps.com/
Restrictions on Priority Mail Express
Here are a few restrictions that users must take care of while preparing a shipment.
- The maximum weight should not exceed 70 lbs.
- Make sure to seal a Flat Rate Envelope within the normal folds.
- The mailing item cannot be restricted, prohibited, and hazardous material such as cigarettes, smokeless tobacco etc.
See All Restriction: https://www.usps.com/ship/shipping-restrictions.htm
Prohibited Domestic Items
- Marijuana (medical or otherwise)
Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Products
|Free Supplies||Shipping Price||Dimensions|
|Flat Rate Envelope||$21.98 commercial base
$24.70 at Post Office (retail & online)
|12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″|
|Legal Flat Rate Envelope||$22.09 commercial base
$24.90 at Post Office (retail & online)
|15″ x 9 1/2″|
|Padded Flat Rate Envelope||$22.46 commercial base
$25.40 at Post Office (retail & online)
|12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″|
How to Request a Refund?
This service comes with a refund as well. If you haven’t received your shipment n the guaranteed delivery date or time, submit a refund request for the failure of service within 30 days of the mailing date.
A proof of purchase is required to apply for refunds. Make sure you have any of the following when you request a refund
- Tracking number
- Purchase receipt
- Photo ID
Priority Mail Express is another useful mail & shipping service from USPS which offers overnight delivery guaranteed and available throughout the year i.e. 365 days a year. Use this service to ship your urgent mail items which are needed to be delivered overnight. Make sure to read the restrictions section before preparing a shipment.